Organizations that attract and keep the best customers are usually the most effective at managing expectations and emotions. In today’s competitive and uncertain business environment, an organization’s ability to compete, survive and profit ultimately depends on the service it provides. How well an organization meets the needs of its customers can make or break it. Successful organizations, therefore, train their staff to anticipate customer needs and expectations, solve problems and deliver service with a high level of professionalism.
In order for entities to fulfil the needs of customers, the VTDI will
- design and conduct customized workshop in Customer Service for entities and individuals.
- provide participants with the relevant learning materials.
- provide suitable venue for the workshop if necessary.
- certify the participants who fulfil all training requirements.
As a result of participating in this workshop, participants should be able to:
- deliver Quality Service to customers by
- contribute to productive relationship with customers
- provide quality customer service
- fulfil customer request
- process general inquiries and provide assistance to customer
- handle telephone calls inbound and outbound
- resolve customer complaint – general and complex